Duomo Cathedral and Optional Hop-on-Hop-off ticket
Our licensed English-speaking tour guide will lead you to discover the Duomo, one of the most iconic building of Milan. Fall in love with its gold plated statue of the Madonnina (the “Little Virgin Mary,” the affectionate name given by the Milanese to the statue that stands on the top of the Cathedral) and see the true symbol of the city.
The Duomo is the fourth largest Cathedral in Europe, and is a neverending work-in-progress: the construction started over 600 years ago – in 1386, and ended only recently in 1965… well, if you consider it finished, given we are still waiting for a bell tower.
While walking through the naves, you will not only discover the history of the church, but also to the history of the city and of Italy, from the artistic and architectural features of the building to its countless statues and stained glass windows.
Anecdotes and mysteries will also be unveiled and you will be thrilled to have been in a very special place.
Live a memorable experience walking inside the DUOMO CATHEDRAL, one of the largest churches in the world and the true symbol of the city of Milan!
Discover why viewing this imposing, bright-white edifice and one of the top Milanese attraction, fascinates more than five millions of visitors every year.
Experience priority access to the Duomo, and enhance your visit with an optional two-day hop-on hop-off ticket.
- 3,400 statues (more than any other Cathedral in the world)
- 135 spires
- 96 giants and 150 gargoyles around the Cathedral
- 55 colorful stained glass windows
- A surprising sundial
- Holy relics and enthralling rituals
- Monumental altars and tombs and a precious floor.
- Dress code: Shoulders and knees must be covered to enter inside the churches.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes; on a hot day wear a hat to protect yourself from the sun.
- Walking tour.
- Food & Drinks are not included.
- The hop on hop off ticket lasts for 2 days from the first use (if option selected).
-Legally licensed English-speaking Tour Guide
-Smaller groups: interact with your own Guide
-No queues: skip-the-line and access guaranteed to Duomo Cathedral
-Personal audio headsets provided (over 5 participants)
-2 days Hop on Hop off ticket (if option selected)
-What to do in Milan: tips and suggestions for your stay in the city. No bad surprises: the price is “all inclusive”.
Electronic voucher accepted
Piazza del Duomo n.4 (under the arches in front of 12OZ Coffee Joint)