From Florence Full Day Excursion to Cinque Terre: the Scent of the Sea
12 Hrs 30 Mins
Embark on a day trip to one of Italy’s most captivating destinations, Cinque Terre, using a combination of coach, train, and boat rides. Each of these mesmerizing little towns will leave you breathless as they seem to defy gravity above the azure waters. This day excursion promises an unforgettable and enjoyable introduction to this coastal gem.
Commence your exploration of these UNESCO-listed sites at daybreak upon your arrival in La Spezia. Board a train to Riomaggiore, a charming medieval town with origins dating back to the 13th century. Marvel at the meandering streets and picturesque houses leaning against one another.
Proceed to Manarola to relish panoramic vistas, followed by a visit to Monterosso, an ancient fishing village often referred to as the “pearl of the Cinque Terre.” Conclude your journey with a boat ride to Vernazza, where the natural port has safeguarded the town from invaders for centuries.
Explore the charm of the Cinque Terre’s five villages in a delightful single day. Begin your adventure early in the morning, immerse yourself in the pristine waters and leisurely wander through the vibrant, picturesque villages.
– This tour is conducted in multiple languages at the same time
– High Season (From April 1st until October 31st): This tour is always available in English and Spanish. Other languages are available as follows: French: Wednesday and Sunday (with minimum 2 passengers), Portuguese: Monday (with minimum 2 passengers), Italian: Saturday (with minimum 2 passengers)
– The boat ride is only available from April 1st to October 31st
– The “Path of Love” is currently closed and will reopen at the discretion of the local authorities
– The order of the visits may change and it may be not possible to use the boat in bad weather conditions, in this case the boat will be replaced by a train route
– Guided tour of the villages: Your tour leader will give explanations during the bus trip, while you will be given free time for independent sightseeing at each of the villages
- Transportation by air-conditioned GT coach
- Expert Multilingual Tour Leader
- Boat cruise
- Transportation by train within the 5 Terre National Park
- Motor Vessel and Train tickets included
- Free time to swim in the sea
- Free time in Manarola, Vernazza, Monterosso, and Riomaggiore
Electronic voucher accepted
Tours & News kiosk at Piazzale Montelungo Bus Terminal
Located at 5-10 minutes walking distance from Santa Maria Novella Train Station. Look for the staff wearing a FUCHSIA CIAOFLORENCE JACKET and holding a CIAOFLORENCE CLIPBOARD