Sit down, prepare your camera and be ready to see all that surrounds you, decide how much time you would like to dedicate in discovering each attraction during the 2 hours standard tour.
– Entertaining and lots of fun
– All pedestrian area access
– UNIQUE way to see the heart of Milan in few hours!
– ORIGINAL way to explore the city, without getting tired
– Take your pictures COMFORTABLY SEATED or stop wherever you want
– WALKLESS, for your favorite attractions!
– TIME SAVER
– EXCLUSIVE private tour
– ADMIRE details around you
– ECO-FRIENDLY, with electric motor
– protected from the Sun and the rain
How can you see the central area and enjoy an open air tour without getting tired? Entrust Veloleo, the new way to visit Milan!
You can stop wherever you prefer to take pictures, or comfortably sit on an electric bike and let yourself be led by your personal driver.
But there’s more: the rickshaw is fun, original and it takes you wherever you want to go!
In addition to the standard tour, Veloleo will provide you tickets for the famous Duomo Cathedral (ticket only to enter on your own). Tickets can be used on a different date too.
– With Veloleo you can see the city center in an exclusive way!
– Milano Duomo Cathedral
– Sforza Castle
– Arch of Peace and Branca Tower
– Sempione Park
– Piccolo Teatro
– Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie (Last Supper)
– San Lorenzo Columns
– Financial District with Cattelan Finger
– Fashion District
– Velasca Tower
– Shopping District (Corso Buenos Aires, Corso Vittorio Emanuele)
– La Scala Opera House Square
– Marino Palace
– S. Ambrogio Basilic and the cloister of Catholic University
– Brera District
… and much more …
In case of Heavy Rain or Snow the Rickshaw tour will not be done per safety reason (Rickshaw has an electric engine) and total refund or alternative date will be provided.
Piazza del Duomo, on the left side of Duomo facade, in front of Vittorio Emanuele Gallery.
Be the first to leave a review.