– Visit the hill town of Montalcino and the enchanting abbey of Sant Antimo
– Enjoy a full Tuscan lunch at family-run winery with Brunello tasting
– See 3 different estates, their vineyards and cellars, learn eveything about Brunello wines and taste them!
– Meet the producers
– Visit to Montalcino and the Abbey of San Antimo
– Personal and laid back tour and a good opportunity to make new friends
– No rush
Internationally recognized as one of the best Italian red wines, Brunello is a collectors’ favorite.
We will start by taking the Cassia ancient Roman road towards the famous wine hill of Montalcino.
Discover the cellars where the wines age, meet and have lunch with the producers and learn about the genius and the passion put into these wines.
Visit Montalcino and the Abbey of Sant Antimo and take in the breathtaking landscapes of vineyards, cypress trees, dense forests and old medieval villages.
– Brunello wine tastings
– Relaxing lunch at a family-run winery
– Round trip transportation in air conditioned minivan
Siena, San Domenico Church
Be the first to leave a review.