– Drive through beautiful landscapes along scenic secondary routes
– See 2 different estates, visit vineyards and cellars and learn about Chianti wines and taste them!
– Visit to the medieval castles of Brolio and Meleto
– Meet small wine producers and learn about the Tuscan way of life
– Stroll in a non touristy medieval village
– Personal and laid back tour and a good opportunity to make new friends
Visit the birthplace of the famous Chianti wine.
Learn the History of the area, see the castles and wine cellars and taste Chianti wines on different estates.
The first stop is under the walls of the Castello di Brolio, here we will have time to take pictures and getting an up close look at the vineyards.
We will then, explore the ever-contended hills between Siena and Florence. A wooded landscape also known as the area of the Black Rooster that opens up onto neat rows of vineyards dotted with many wineries and impressive castles.
And finally, we will make our way to the Castles wineries and visit the grounds and learn about the History of the area before enjoying a first introductory tasting of the Black Rooster Chianti Classico wine.
– Round trip transportation
– Full lunch at a Winery
– Chianti Classico and SuperTscan wine tastings
Siena, San Domenico Church
Be the first to leave a review.