The amazing landscape of Lake Como and its surroundings
The breathtaking view of the Italian Alps
The ancient and majestic villas on the shore
The Volta lighthouse
Adrenaline, safety and wonder, that’s what you feel when you fly in a luxury helicopter over world-renowned Lake Como!
So many feelings and emotions…make this a unique lifetime experience.
– Pick-up at your hotel in Milan at 2:00-2:15 pm
– Transfer by minivan to the heliport, a trip of around 45 minutes
– Once arrived at the helipad, you will find the helicopters ready to take off
– Short security briefing and photo session precede the flight
– Take off at around 3.00 pm;
– Short “aperitif” with Prosecco (typical Italian wine)
– Leave the helipad for the return to your hotel at 3:30-3:45 pm
– The helicopters are of the VIP category, equipped with single-engine or twin-engine turbines
– Equipped with a soundproof luxury cabin with ample windows
– You’ll fly at altitudes between 50 and 1500 meters
– You’ll fly at an average speed of around 200 km/h, covering approximately 60 km.
You can book the tour even if you are alone. You receive the booking confirmation once 4 passengers have reserved (4 out of 6). It will be confirmed within 7 days before.
Passengers under 2 years old are not allowed to get on board for safety reasons.
In case of cancellation due to failure to reach the number of passengers or weather conditions, the payment will be fully refunded. The fare is the same for all passengers regardless of age.
Due to weight/ balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 110 kg will be required to purchase an additional seat
Hotel Pick up in Milan
Be the first to leave a review.