- Guaranteed ticket to Leonardo da Vinci’s Last Supper
- Guaranteed tickets for the Duomo
- Private licensed tour guide
- Veditalia Milan App download
Join us on a private tour of the worldwide famous Last Supper by Leonardo da Vinci and the Duomo Cathedral, one of the largest churches in the world.
Your guide will take you on a journey through the discovery of one of the most important artworks in History. Get to know Leonardo and his mind in a unique way with the insight that only a guide can provide. The Last Supper inside visit duration will be 15 minutes.
The Last supper is not only one of the most Iconic Leonardo Da Vinci’s painting, it is also am Art History altering event and an extremely moving piece that only a chosen few can have the chance of visiting. due to its delicate nature, only a limited amount of people can see it every day and we can consider ourselves lucky to still be able to see it.
All the secrets and history will be unveiled on this unique experience, the tour can take you to the church of Santa Maria delle Grazie and its cloister(opening hours allowing).
Our licensed tour guide will lead you to discover the Duomo, one of the most iconic building of Milan and the fourth largest Cathedral in Europe. Fall in love with its gold plated statue of the Madonnina (the “Little Virgin Mary,” the affectionate name given by the Milanese to the statue that stands on the top of the Cathedral) and see the true symbol of the city.
What are you waiting for? Book now!
The price includes the download of Veditalia Milano application, available in several languages (Italian, English, French, Spanish, German, Russian, Chinese).
The application includes:
– audio content of the selected city (Milan).
– useful bookable services for your stay in Milan (transfers, accommodation, restaurants, parking, luggage storage)
– promotions and bookable guided tours
– geolocalization for the city attractions
– Events and useful information
– possibility to download the audio contents offline to be listened without internet connection
– possibility to purchase contents for additional Italian cities for € 6.99 each, directly from the application
Once the purchase is completed you will receive a link to download the application with the contents available for the selected city; each link can be used only once and on a single device.
If the application will be deleted from the device, it will not be possible to recover the purchased contents
– The Last Supper inside visit duration will be 15 minutes
– Dress code: shoulders and knees must be covered in churches
COVID IMPORTANT INFORMATION: People over 12 years old must have a Covid vaccination certificate or a negative test carried out no later than 48 hours prior to the tour, in order to access the sites of interest. Please note that some sites only accept vaccines recognized by the European Union.
Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie, in front of Last Supper entrance
Be the first to leave a review.