This tour is a unique experience to reach the most characteristic location of the region.
– 11:30-12:00 Pickup from hotels and Cruise Terminal
– 12:20 Stop in Pompeii for 2nd pickup and drive up the slopes of the Mt. Vesuvius
– 12:30-13:30 Drive up to 1000 meters and reach the parking for buses
– 13:30-15:30 Hike up the serpentine that reach the crater, time for the tour with a guide of the Mt. Vesuvius National Park
– 15:30-16:30 Meet the bus at the parking and reach Naples
This spectacular shocking mountain is the best place to enjoy the fantastic view of both Naples city and the shore. Our driver will lead you to the 1000 mt. and then you will walk to the real top of the vulcano to see the crater and listen to the explanation about the many transformations of the mountain due to its vulcanic nature from a professional vulcanological guide.
You will have a better understanding of how and why this great force of nature was able to destroy the two cities of Pompeii and Hercolaneum about twenty centuries ago.
You will have enough time to take pictures and to enjoy your holiday on an unconventional tour of the area.
Wear comfortable walking shoes and during hot days wear a hat to protect yourself from the sun.
Transfer & Walking Tour
Mt. Vesuvius entrance fee ( € 16.00 per person)
Pickup at the Hotel, at the Cruise Terminal or at Central Train Station, Naples
Be the first to leave a review.