This tour is a unique experience to reach the most characteristic location of the region.
– 11:30-12:00 Pickup from hotels and Cruise Terminal
– 12:30 Drive up the slopes of the Mt Vesuvius and stop in a local restaurant with view of the bay of Naples
– 12:50-13:30 Wine tasting and lunch and drive up the slopes of the Mt. Vesuvius
– 13:30 Drive up to 1000 meters and reach the parking for buses
– 13:50-15:50 Free time to hike up the serpentine that reach the crater, time for the tour with a guide of the Mt. Vesuvius National Park
– 16:00 Meet the bus at the parking
– 16:00-16:45 Drive back to Naples
This shockingly spectacular mountain is the best place to enjoy the fantastic view of both the city of Naples and the shore. Our driver will lead you to the 1000 mt (3,281ft). and then you will walk to the real top of the volcano to see the crater and listen to the explanation about the many transformations of the mountain due to its vulcanic nature from a professional vulcanological guide.
The driver will lead you up to the slopes of the mountain where you will stop in a local restaurant with a breathtaking view of the bay of Naples. Taste local food and enjoy the wine of the vineyards located on the mountain
You will have a better understanding of how and why this great force of nature was able to destroy the two cities of Pompeii and Hercolaneum about twenty centuries ago.
You will have enough time to take pictures and to enjoy your holiday on an unconventional tour of the area.
Wear comfortable walking shoes and during hot days wear a hat to protect yourself from the sun.
Transfer & Walking Tour
Mt. Vesuvius entrance fee ( € 16.00 per person)
Pickup at the Hotel, at the Cruise Terminal or at Central Train Station, Naples
Be the first to leave a review.