- Visit the open-air and covered food markets in Padova with your private English-speaking expert in food and wine
- Learn about the history of local specialty food products and their role in the cuisine
- Taste a quality local wine as an aperitivo to wrap up the guided portion of your day
- Visit the Scrovegni Chapel to see the stunning frescoes by Giotto
- Taste 8 local specialties including wine, cheese, meat, gelato, fresh bakery products and coffee
- Insider tips on where to purchase food and wine to bring home
- Reserved tickets to the Scrovegni Chapel by Giotto
- Detailed information on travelling by train from Venice to Padua
- Small group up to 8 people
Discover charming Padua through its culinary and artistic masterpieces. This fun and engaging program includes the best of our street food and open-air markets as well as reserved entrance tickets to the Scrovegni Chapel, home to the important fresco cycle by Giotto. This is the ideal walking tour for all the Foodies and art lovers.
Meet your expert food and wine guide in Piazza delle Erbe to begin your foodie experience. We will eat our
way through the main squares enjoying many delicious food and wine tastings. The food could vary depending on the season, but typically is included things like local cheeses, prosciutto, seasonal products, bakery specialties, gelato, coffee and glasses of wine.
Learn about the history and production methods of these artisanal products.
This tour is for serious foodies and easily replaces lunch!
Your day also includes reserved tickets to the Scrovegni Chapel. This series of 14th century frescoes by Tuscan artist Giotto are second in importance only to the Sistine Chapel, according to some critics. Giotto was extremely innovative for his time, and his masterful depiction of emotion, color and humanity are as impressive today as they were at their completion, over 700 years ago.
Food and drinks included!
Scrovegni Chapel Tickets will not be refunded in case of Cancellation (€ 13,00 per person)
Piazza delle Erbe at the circular fountain, Padova
Be the first to leave a review.