Pompeii is one of the most significant archaeological sites in the world. Visiting it will be a unique and exciting experience.
– 07:30am First pickup
– 08:30am Last Boarding and departure
– 09:00am Arrival in Pompeii, time for restrooms and tickets
– 09:15am – 11:15 Walking tour inside the ruins
– 11:15am Free time for shopping
– 11:30am Departure from Pompeii
– 12:00pm-12:30pm Arrival in Naples and drop off
– 01:30pm First pickup
– 02:30pm Last Boarding and departure
– 03:00pm Arrival in Pompeii, time for restrooms and tickets
– 03:15pm – 11:15 Walking tour inside the ruins
– 05:15pm Free time for shopping
– 05:30pm Departure from Pompeii
– 06:00pm-06:30pm Arrival in Naples and drop off
Accompanied by an archeological guide stroll through the cobbled streets built two thousand years ago, see the shops, temples, theaters and luxurious villas of the patricians and rich merchants that made their fortune in the prosperous city, leaving incredible evidences of civilization, architecture and art.
The ancient Roman town was buried by the ashes of the eruption of the Mount Vesuvius in 79 AD. Guests can visit the Stabian Baths, the Forum, the area of theaters, the House of the Faun, the House of the Tragic Poet and the brothel. The tour departing from Naples leaves at around 08:30am or 02:30pm. After only a 30 minute ride on the highway you reach Pompeii. The standard walk in the archaeological excavations takes about 2 hours.
Wear comfortable walking shoes; during hot days wear a hat to protect yourself from the sun.
Transfer & Walking Tour
During the low season (from November to March), the live guide inside the ruins will be replaced by an audio guide for groups of less than six people
Times indicated and order of the visits are subject to possible changes due to traffic, strikes, meteorological conditions.
Pickup at the Hotel, at the Cruise Terminal or at Central Train Station, Naples
Be the first to leave a review.