A fascinating tour. It is the only place in the world that gives you the opportunity to
visit an ancient Roman town with a drive to the top of the
– 07:30-08:30 Pickup from hotels, last pickup Cruise Terminal
– 09:00 Arrival in Pompeii, time for restrooms and tickets
– 09:15-11:15 Walking tour inside the ruins
– 11:30-12:30 Free time for shopping and for lunch ( not included )
– 12:30-13:30 Drive up to 1000 meters and reach the parking for buses
– 13:30-15:30 Hike up the serpentine that reaches the crater, time for the
tour with a guide of the Mt. Vesuvius National Park
– 15:30-16:30 Meet the bus at the parking and reach Naples
An interesting and fascinating tour. It is the only place in the world that gives you the opportunity to visit an ancient Roman town with a drive to the top of the volcano that destroyed the town nearly two thousand years ago and yet rendered it eternal. The visitors will experience, as if they had a time machine, how those ancient Romans lived and admire the level of civic progress and artistic skills they had reached so many years ago.
After the fall of the Roman Empire such levels of progress were only reached in the 17th and 18th century. The route that will take you to the top of Mount Vesuvius goes through a National Park of unusual beauty. Pine forests and lush woods, bright yellow flowers bloom and an uncanny volcanic landscape. A most spectacular drive with amazing views of the bay of Naples.
Wear comfortable walking shoes; on a hot day wear a hat to protect yourself from the sun.
Transfer & Walking Tour
Pompeii entrance fee ( € 13.00 per person)
Mt. Vesuvius entrance fee ( € 16.00 per person)
During the low season (from November to March), the live guide inside the ruins will be replaced by an audio guide for groups of less than six people
Times indicated and order of the visits are subject to possible changes due to traffic, strikes, meteorological conditions.
Pickup at the Hotel, at the Cruise Terminal or at Central Train Station, Naples
Be the first to leave a review.