We are a team of experienced professionals with expertise and enthusiasm who can make your trip to Milan unforgettable.
If you have not been to Milan before, you will probably want to visit the main sights such as Duomo, Sforza Castle, Last Supper and La Scala Theatre.
But aside from the main sights, there is plenty to discover, the Brera district and Navigli area, the best local boutiques, and niche museums, having a local guide takes you “behind the scenes” with the insight only a local can provide.
Your guide is here to make you fall in love with the city!
If you have specific interests ranging from art history to fashion, photography or food, we will be happy to pair you with the guide that best suits your needs, as many of them have their own area of expertise.
We offer exclusive private guided tours in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian and Chinese – for all kind of groups, big and small!
We design our private tours to give you the most personal and engaging Milan experience.
Make the best out of your stay in Milan on a customizable private tour!
- Customizable tour
- Over 4 participants and/or for special requests, please contact us at [email protected]
- Dress code: shoulders and knees must be covered in churchs.
- On a hot day wear a hat to protect yourself from the sun.
- Admission fees are not included, but we are happy to provide any ticket you need
- Hotel Pick Up (if located in the City Center), alternatively a meeting point will be provided
Be the first to leave a review.