– Visit Siena’s UNESCO World Heritage-listed Old Town and the main attractions
– Skip the line entrance to the Siena Duomo and admire its Gothic architecture with your guide
– Tour of all the main city sights
– Small group to ensure a more personalized experience
– This tour is entirely in English, no need to wait for translations to end
Discover this fascinating ancient city, its proud population and century-old traditions.
Explore the Old town and its most importantbuildings, such as Rocca Salimbeni, seat of the the most ancient bank in the world, the Monte dei Paschi di Siena.
See all the main sights in town and some of the less known corners, you will be surprised with the spectacular shell-shaped Piazza del Campo and you will learn about the famous Palio horse race that is held here twice a year.
Marvel at the rich architecture of the Duomo and see the inside; your guide will escort you into this breathtaking cathedral to see impressive masterpieces by Donatello, Bernini and Michelangelo.
Duomo entrance ticket included.
Shoulders and knees covered.
Siena, San Domenico Church
Be the first to leave a review.