4 Hrs 30 Mins  From Venice
€ 20 See More
Venice in one day tour is a fascinating journey that will let you discover the most important Venice attractions in a pleasant guided walking tour.
– Walking tour of the historic center of Venice
– St Mark’s Square
– St Mark’s Basilica
– Campo of Santa Maria Formosa
– Campo Santi Giovanni and Paolo
– Doge’s Palace
– Bridge of Sighs
This fashinating tour will give you the opportunuty to visit the famous St Mark’s Square and the two main monuments of Venice: the Doge’s Palace and St Mark’s Basilica.
At the Campo of Santa Maria Formosa you can see the church of Santa Maria Formosa and know the history, then in Campo Santi Giovanni and Paolo, you will to admire the majestic equestrian statue of Bartolomeo Colleoni by Verrocchio, the Church of Saints John and Paul, and the Schools of Charity.
The tour will continue at the house of Marco Polo, the stunning exteriors of the Malibran Theater, the colorful streets of the Mercerie, the famous shopping area located between Rialto and San Marco and finally the Doge’s Palace and St Mark’s Basilica.
– During the winter period (from November 1st to March 31st) the tour is BILINGUAL, because explanations will be provided in two languages if the audience provenience is mixed.
– Dress code: shoulders and knees have to be covered to enter inside the churches.
– Wear comfortable shoes, preferably with rubber soles.
– Walking tour.
– Food & Drinks are not permitted.
Access to the Basilica is only permitted to visitors with suitable attire (no shorts or vest or tops) and backpacks are not allowed for safety reasons. The Procuratoria di San Marco reserves the right to prohibit visits and access to the basilica at any time and without notice for reasons of force majeure (e.g. high water) and/or safety reasons. In cases of extra liturgical ceremonies, exceptional high tides or other special occasions, access to St Mark’s Basilica may not be permitted and therefore the tour will not take place.
Under the Clock Tower in Piazza San Marco
Be the first to leave a review.
From Venice Day Trips »See all